If you’re reading this, thanks, I like you too.
Like I’ve said before, I hope you’re supporting your Friendly Local Gaming Store. But beyond that, there’s several ways you can support The Tabletop General, if you’re so inclined.
- Like The Tabletop General on Facebook. That’s one of the easiest ways to share content from this site with your friends.
- Include links to my articles on your gaming forums. If I see traffic coming from a new referrer, I’ll probably be coming over to check it out and join in your discussions from time to time.
- Talk to your friends about The Tabletop General when you see them in person. You know, maybe while you’re trying to distract them from whatever you’re doing on that turn of your game. You guys do play games together, right?
- Send feedback via the Contact Me page. Having feedback on posts or suggestions for new content is great inspiration and positive reinforcement for what I’m doing here. And I might be a little picky about the subject matter or content quality, I’m open to the idea of having articles written by guest writers.
- Buy yourself something. Seriously, you don’t even have to send it to me, you can keep it! As you’ve no doubt noticed by now, I often insert links to products that I own and like so that you can purchase them through Amazon if you want to. If you buy something that I’ve linked to, or if you turn around and buy something completely different in the same session, I get a small little slice of that transaction from Amazon.
- Come hand me a briefcase full of cash, non-sequential bills preferred, no questions asked as to where it came from.
- Come bail me out of jail if I get arrested for something to do with the aforementioned joke.
- And above all else, keep coming back to the site!